The tale of Moses is an extraordinary journey that serves as a reminder of God’s presence in our lives. Moses was miraculously rescued from death by Pharaoh and later led God’s people out of Egypt. Similarly, we have been saved by Jesus, our savior, and freed from the slavery of sin. These crafts celebrate the story of the baby in a basket and offer two methods to bring Moses to “life.” Let’s get creative and start crafting!
The video titled “Craft Ideas: The Rescue of Baby Moses Exodus 1:8-2:10”: The video is all about creating crafts related to the story of Moses, a remarkable adventure that serves as a reminder of God’s presence in our lives. The crafts celebrate the baby in a basket, symbolizing Moses’s rescue and God’s protection.
- Making a Basket: The video provides instructions for making a basket out of a paper bag, cutting it in half, folding up the sides, and securing it with glue, tape, or staples. You can add decorations like water and grass, and even a crisscross weave pattern.
- Three Ways to Make Baby Moses:
- Cut out a baby shape and draw on it to create Baby Moses.
- Put paper baby noses into a basket, possibly with roses.
- Use a sock as Baby Moses, adding stability with cotton batting or a cup.
- Paper Plate Craft: The author plans to create a basket using a paper plate, cutting it in half, and adding waves and water to represent Moses being placed in the river.
- Open-Ended Crafts: The video encourages personalizing the project to fit individual preferences and ministry needs, using various materials to create a decorative backdrop, grass, waves, and a basket.
- Conclusion: The video ends by encouraging viewers to have fun and create their own crafts based on the story of Moses, with a promise to meet again in the future with some disciples.
The video is part of the children’s ministry and includes Sunday School lessons, kids’ ministry, children’s sermons, and Bible crafts related to Exodus 1, Moses, and God’s protection. It’s a delightful way to engage children in understanding the tale of Moses and the spiritual lessons it imparts. 🎨🧺👶 You can find more details and get crafty by watching the video or visiting the ministry-to-children website. Happy crafting! 🎓 Easy to Teach 💸 Budget-Friendly 🧲 Guaranteed to Keep Attention.