Sunday School Lessons on Matthew 24:36-44
- Matthew 24:36-44 children’s sermon “Be Prepared”
- Be Prepared Bible Object Lesson for Kids (VIDEO)
- PDF Lesson on Matthew 24:36-44 for Kids
Sunday School Activities for Matthew 24:36-44
- Activities for Matthew 24:36-44 from the Catholic Toolbox
- Jesus is My King Coloring Book
- Patience Coloring Page from the Fruit of the Spirit Coloring Book
- Crossword Worksheet “Ready for His Return” from Sermons 4 Kids
“Patience” Sunday School Coloring Page
Lectionary Reference: FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT. Year A. December 1, 2019
Matthew 24:36-44 New International Version (NIV) The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.