We’re happy to announce a new premium curriculum called, “Faith Over Fear, a back to school study from Hebrews 11.” If you church is buying curriculum, we hope you will consider our material.
Fear is a big problem for kids, especially when going back to school during a pandemic.
Faith can win over Fear when they learn how to trust in God.
They need to know that GOD is with them and trusting in Him is the best way to overcome in this world.
“Faith Over Fear” is a 5-week Sunday School series designed to point your kids to God as their hope and refuge. In these 5 lessons, students will be introduced to the concept of faith through the stories of some of the heroes of faith that we read about in Hebrews 11.
The lessons you will find in this unit are:
- Faith Over Fear – defining faith from Hebrews 11:1
- Walk This Way: Enoch – Walking with God takes faith.
- Moving Day: Abraham – God is always in control.
- Rock-a-Bye Baby: Moses – God is a refuge for His people.
- And What More Shall I Say? – the stories of those in the Old Testament who waited by faith – Jesus fulfills all God’s promises.
The key verse for this unit is Hebrews 11:1 –
“NOW FAITH IS THE ASSURANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE CONVICTION OF THINGS NOT SEEN.”
Each lesson contains the following:
- Introductory Activity
- Large Group Worship Time
- Welcome activity
- Study God’s Word – teaching materials for the Biblical text
- 3 songs
- Small Group Lessons (2 options – ages 5-8 and ages 8-12)
- Memory Verse
- All necessary printables and resources
- Take home – family devotional guide