Do you want to engage your kids in Bible learning in a fun and delicious way? Then check out our Parables of Jesus curriculum!
This 10-lesson course uses recipes to explore the powerful truths that Jesus Christ taught through His parables. Each lesson comes with hands-on activities, yummy treats, and age-appropriate lessons that will get your kids excited about the Good News.
- Click here to download the free sample lesson on the Parable of the Lamp Stand
- Purchase the complete 10-Lesson Parables of Jesus series: Bible Bites
This is an excellent way to introduce your kids to Christ and His Word. So don’t wait any longer, sign up for Bible Bites today!
The Sunday School Store has introduced a new 10-week Sunday School Curriculum based on the parables of Jesus. This fun new series gives kids a snack based introduction to the bite-sized stories Jesus would use to explain God’s Love in his ministry.
Bible Bites: 10-Lesson Sunday School Curriculum
Bible Bites is a Sunday School Curriculum for Children that covers the Parables of Jesus over ten weeks.
- Fun and good food are the best way to win a child’s affections! Combining these elements with Biblical knowledge will feed their bodies as well as their souls.
- This easy-to-digest format will be a hit with kids. Each lesson will include a snack that the children can make and enjoy while they learn about the parables from Jesus.
10 creative lessons for kids on the Parables of Jesus
- The Parable of the Lamp Stand (Matt. 5:14-16)
- The Parable of the Speck and the Log, Matt. 7:1-5)
- Matthew. 7:24-27)
- The Parable of Mustard Seed (Mark 4:30-33)
- The Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl, Matthew. 13:44-46)
- Matthew. 21:33-41)
- The Parable of the Lost Sheep (Luke 15,:3-7)
- The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree (Luke 13,:6-9)
- The Parable of the Friend at Midnight (Luke 11 :5-10).
- The Parable of Two Servants (Matthew 24,:45-51)
Children’s Church: Teach the Parables Of Jesus
Are you looking to share the stories Jesus used to tell with children? Are you looking for Bible lessons that grab kids’ attention, deepen their biblical understanding, help them to connect with God, and get them talking? We created the Bible Bites curriculum. These simple snacks and recipes will help children feel a tangible connection to the stories about Christ. This engaging curriculum will engage children in learning about the Parables and Jesus. The children will enjoy being involved in the process of cooking and learning some of the most important lessons from the Bible. Bible Bites will keep children’s attention and encourage them to read God’s Word. What could be more wonderful than this? Get Bible Bites now!
Ideal for Sunday School or Children’s Ministry
This Bible study series on Parables of Jesus can be used in children’s ministry or Sunday school. This curriculum has everything you need to keep your children interested, engage them in God’s Word, help them develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- 150 pages of teaching materials
- Perfect for children 6-12 years old (Kindergarten through 6th grades).
- Designed for small churches
- instant digital download
- Flexible teaching activities for elementary-aged students
- Includes easy-to-print PDF format
- Unlimited permission to share with families or volunteers in your church
- ESV translation is included in worksheets, posters, and lesson plans are editable in WORDDOCX files
Simple lesson plans, snack activity, worksheets, and coloring pages
- Snack Activity
- Bible lesson plan
- Prayer and discussion questions
- Memory verse activity
- Worksheets for the Bible Printable
- Multiple age-appropriate learning activities
- Two printable worksheets per lesson
- Review sheets for parents at home