Younger children need God’s Word too! That’s why the toddler & preschool ministry class is so important to your Sunday School department. The following Preschool Sunday School lessons will help you teach the Bible to the little children at your church.
Bible Lessons for Preschool Aged Children
- Preschoolers Knowing God – Based on Isaiah 6, this free curriculum for preschool Sunday School will give younger children an introduction to the character of God.
- Preschool Study: Jesus is My Good Shepherd – These lessons will show the younger children how to trust in the caring love of Jesus.
- Days of Creation Study for Preschool – How God made the world is a wonderful way to help children recognize God is powerful and loving.
Toddlers Sunday School Lessons
- Toddlers Knowing God – This is a popular series on Ministry-To-Children that’s perfect for kids age 2-4 in your church.
- “God is Love” Sunday School Lesson for Toddlers – Main Idea: God is love; no love is greater than His! Various Scripture
- Lesson “God is Good” – These are also great for parents who desire to bring the knowledge/wonder of God to their children during daily playtime).
Activities and Songs for Preschool Sunday School
- Noah’s Ark Game for Preschoolers – Children will enjoy matching the animals two-by-two in this printable game for Sunday School.
- Preschool “Get To Know You” Games – Get the wiggles out and help the children build friendships in their church ministry classes.
- Preschool Song: The People in the Church – a classic children’s song modified to be sung in prek Sunday School.
- 7 Days of Creation Song – The story of Creation is a familiar story that many churches do over and over. Singing is always a great learning activity for children, especially those under 6 years old. It gets them directly involved, moving, and thinking about what they are singing.
More Ideas for Preschool Ministry at Church
- Classroom Management for Preschoolers – It takes a special teacher to keep the younger kids focused and learning. This article will help with 6 practical tips for teachers and ministry leaders at church.
- Printable Preschool Activity “Fishing for Good News” – Teaching the little ones can be a fun challenge. You always feel like you’re repeating yourself…. again and again. But that’s exactly how they learn best! It takes repetition, patience and prayer.
- 10 Way to Bond with Preschool Aged Children – Everyone should love preschoolers. They’re just a whole lot of fun. I love their energy – excitement – their thirst and hunger for knowledge. I love their innocent view of the world. Spend your Sunday morning with a room full of preschoolers, and you will get a much better understanding why Jesus told His followers they needed faith like a child.
Share Your Tips for Teaching the Bible to Preschoolers
We love to hear back from readers. What are you doing in your preschool Sunday School class to make sure the little ones know God’s Word? Leave a comment below to join the conversation.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]